viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

A test


I remember when I was eleven years old and have to took the test for enter to a school. In that postulation I gone to the school for the test and I was surprised for the size of that, was the biggest school I have ever seen, with four buildings, even one with six stories, in fact I got lost because we have to enter alone to the school and I don’t know it. We are four thousand postulants, and the institution just has six hundreds spaces.

In that moment I gone to the San Antonio school, an institution very small from the center of Santiago, and the postulation was for the Instituto Nacional, a very big college. The change was important, for that reason I have nervous, but I made the whole test, have a language part, and one of mathematics, but I felt this part of the test was not hard, because have a lot of logic questions too, and that questions was the more difficult, in this type of questions you only have your brain, and all the contents from the school don’t has importance.

Apart of this test, I make the test for two schools more, the Jose Victorino Lastarria, and the Liceo de Aplicacion, but in this test I don’t gone nervous because the objective was the Instituto Nacional, because a read about it and I like it so much.

Wait the results was the most hard part, but fortunately I enter to the school, was difficult because a lot of guys want enter, for that I remember that test like the most important.

3 comentarios: