viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

A Birthday


One of the birthday's I remember most was my 20th birthday (my last birthday). I remember it because that day I stay with all my loved people, my family and my friends. The good of my birthday date is the year period: January, and more than just the month is the day, the 5th: no one have gone to this holydays yet: For that reason almost every one of the people who want to go to see me can do so. The difference of my last birthday with the others was that in the last birthday I don’t make a party (every the years I to organize a party), and in the day I just stay with the most important people in my life. I don’t make a party because in the university we still stay in classes, and everyone wants to go to parties when you have stress. And, another important thing is the final year party of the December 31th, after that party every one want more, and my house don’t resist so much people.


In that day I stay with my parents, cousins, my sister, my grandmothers, my uncle, even with a couple of neighbors, we enjoy with delicious food and a good conversation. In the night I go to a drinks with my betters friends, this friends are my school friends and we knows from a lot of years ago, after the drinks one friend of the faculty call me and say me: I to organize a party for your birthday, that was a surprise and I go to my party, was a good moment.
I remember all my birthdays with happiness, are good days with the loved people and I enjoy that.

3 comentarios:

  1. i hope that you really enjoyed that day. i don't remember the reason of my absence, but i cannot was been there :/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's a good date to be of birthaday lucky man, in mine no one can go!
    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicolás you are so sweet ! Ever so sensitive :) I like that in you

    ResponderEliminar