viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

An outdoor Activity


My favourite outdoor activity is going to the mountain, I really enjoy go close to nature; especially go to the Andes range, with native vegetation of our country and animals too. It´s also nice go to get some clean air so far away from the Santiago City (and all the smog we have). The first time I went to the mountain was in the university, with a teacher and a group of classmates, we were doing a class of mountain climbing very appropriate for the geography career (I study this). After that I have visited a few mountains in the Andes range, like the Pochoco, Provincia, Cañi, Osorno Volcano, Meñique, and others. Sometimes I go for the just one day; I wake up early and to go down before the night. The other times I go for more days, and I have to prepare the travel, in this case I have to take a tent, sleeping bag, camp stove, more food, more clothes, a flashlight, and go with good company is important too. The mountain I liked more was the Cañi, this mountain is located in the ninth region, near of Pucón, in a town called Pichare. I went with a friend, just with our things, three water liters and two noodle packets, we walk five hours with our bags, was a very difficult ascent, but the mountain was amazing, have Araucaria protect wood, with a lot of others threes, beautifuls birds and nine lakes in the rout. Go to the mountain is a nice activity.


4 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful photographie Nicolás! I was to Osorno Volcano on 2011 summer, is really amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You should reconsider to bet back into the activity in the future, as i see you already found the magic of the mountain.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the mountain is the best place in the world

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cañi is a beautiful mountain. I dont' go but I have seen it in pictures, and I really want to be able to go.

    ResponderEliminar